Information for suppliers
On this page, you will find information on how you as a supplier are to deliver goods to the Central Warehouse of Dillewijn Zwapak in Amstelveen. The warehouse is fully automated and robotised and therefore, for the pallets to be promptly and correctly processed, it is important that your delivery properly complies with the following delivery specifications.
Registering your delivery
All deliveries of goods must be registered no more than 24 hours in advance by e-mail: .
In your e-mail, please include:
- Purchase order number given to you by Dillewijn Zwapak
- Number of pallets
- Delivery time (date and estimated time)
- If your delivery is not registered on time, you may have to wait before unloading. You may also be asked to unload on another day and/or at another time.
- If a delivery is delayed, the supplier is requested to report this immediately to the incoming goods department by sending an e-mail to:
Permitted pallet dimensions:
- 115 x 115 cm (Square S)
- 120 x 120 cm (Square L)
- 120 x 80 cm (Euro pallet)
- 120 x 100 cm (BL 3)
Click below to see the specifications and drawings of the pallets that can be processed by Dillewijn Zwapak.
If you have different pallet dimensions, please report this in advance to your contact at the Dillewijn Zwapak sales department: +31 (0) 88 7354111.
Quality of the pallet:
- No poor-quality pallets: thin wood, reused, damaged
- No blocks in the wrong place or round blocks
Packaging the goods
- The article number and barcode must be clearly visible
- Proper packaging: no loose shrink wrap or seals
- Deliver dry and dust-free
- When sealing packages, always keep the pockets free
- The load may not hang over the edges
- No labels bearing your company name on the outer packaging
Weight of the pallet including load:
- Max. 1,000 kg per pallet
Height of the pallet including load:
- Max. 230 cm per pallet
De Loetenweg 2
1187 WB Amstelveen
Telephone number: +31 (0) 88 7354111
Delivery times: Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 16:00 hours.
- Before a dock can be allocated to a lorry, the driver must report to the reception of the logistics department to be assigned a loading and unloading area.
- The consignment note and invoice must always state the purchase order number, the article number(s) of Dillewijn Zwapak and the number of pallets.
- Dillewijn Zwapak is not able to unload tarpaulin-covered lorries from the side.
International drivers can use the available shower facilities.
Should you have any questions in response to these delivery specifications, we refer you to your regular contact at Dillewijn Zwapak. Telephone number: +31 (0) 88 7354111.